- 1 egg
- 40gr. heavy cream 15gr butter
- 80gr sauté bacon
- 6-7 cherry tomatoes cut in 4
- 1 avocado
- Juice & zest of 1 lime Fresh coriander
- 50gr greek yoghurt Mixed green salad Tortillas
- Extra virgin olive oil Ranis Salt / pepper
In a bowl, smash the avocado with a fork and add the lime juice & zest and chopped fresh coriander.
In a frying pan, add the eggs and mix together with the butter over low heat.
Just before the eggs are ready, add the cream to stop the boiling and prevent the eggs from overcooking. Season with salt and pepper.
Spread the yogurt, cherry tomatoes, avocado, bacon, salad & eggs on a tortilla.
Finish with extra virgin olive oil & wrap. Cut in half and serve.